||WE KNOW WHERE WE’RE GOING. WANT TO HELP US GET THERE?
LandSolutions is a progressive and visionary land and environmental consulting firm offering cradle to grave solutions to accessing and managing land for various industries, Canada wide. We are a highly engaged and enthusiastic team of professionals with a great depth of experience in our fields of expertise, and we are looking for only the best to join our team.
We currently have a contract opportunity for a Right of Way Agent in our Vaughan Office (Reference Number R0119). This contract is for someone who possesses great energy, has proven experience and who is interested in becoming part of our ongoing story of growth.
What you will do:
• Conduct right of way acquisition work in accordance to applicable Ontario regulations
• Possess a senior level, hands on understanding of National Energy Board Act
• Provide guidance and solutions to clients and team members with respect to land acquisitions
• Provide regular status reporting to senior project manager
• Demonstrate attention to detail
• Review and understand legal agreements, site plans and large-scale project layouts
What you will bring to the team:
• 2 years post-secondary education
• Minimum 8 years’ experience as a Right of Way Agent or relevant experience
• IRWA certification considered an asset
• Land acquisition experience related to Oil & Gas, large scale wind power and/or transmission line ROW, telecommunications and battery storage
• Land acquisition experience related to highway and/or light rail transit acquisition and real estate considered an asset
• Strong reporting and project management skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Valid driver’s license
LandSolutions LP provides professional services in all aspects of land acquisition, public involvement, land asset management, and environmental services. With a team of over 120, we have a well-established presence in the industry through our 9 office locations across Canada and the United States.
Our team needs outstanding individuals who want to join a company with a culture that supports you in being nothing but your best. If you’re interested in seeing your true growth potential, we want to hear from you.
Please forward your resume and cover letter (quoting reference number in the subject line) to email@example.com. This position will remain open until we’ve found the right match for this position and our company. Visit our website at www.landsolutions.ca.