||We currently have a contract opportunity for a Land Representative for our Vaughan Office (Reference Number LR0119). This contract is for someone who possesses great energy has proven experience and who is interested in becoming part of our ongoing story of growth.
What you will do:
• Conduct property acquisition work in accordance to applicable Ontario regulations
• Provide regular status reporting to senior project managers
• Manage settlements across all stages of project development and construction
• Collaborate with geosciences, engineering, legal, regulatory and professional groups on land acquisitions and project development
• Mediate and facilitate conflict resolution throughout various stages of project development
• Review and understand legal agreements, site plans and large-scale project layouts
What you will bring to the team:
• 2 years post-secondary education
• Previous working experience as a Right of Way Agent, Real-Estate Agent/Coordinator or Land Specialist
• Land acquisition experience related to Oil & Gas, Renewables, highway and/or light rail transit acquisition ROW or telecommunications
• Strong reporting and project management skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and property databases such as Geowarehouse and TREB
• Valid driver’s license
• IRWA certification considered an asset
• An understanding of the National Energy Board and Ontario Expropriations Acts are considered an asset
LandSolutions LP provides professional services in all aspects of land acquisition, public involvement, land asset management, and environmental services. With a team of over 120, we have a well-established presence in the industry through our 9 office locations across Canada and the United States.
Our team needs outstanding individuals who want to join a company with a culture that supports you in being nothing but your best. If you’re interested in seeing your true growth potential, we want to hear from you.
Please forward your resume and cover letter (quoting reference number in the subject line) to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position will remain open until we’ve found the right match for this position and our company. Visit our website at www.landsolutions.ca.